Friday, May 06, 2005

Watercress and that Citric Acid v Toothpaste kind of Animosity.

It's Tech for the show I'm ADing / acting in. So I'm tired. I'm a smidge confused. I hope the show works. And I'm generally lovin it. This whole theatre thing... I think I'm in favor of it.
I've been acting a lot more than I have for a while recently. And that feels strange. I get really nervous. People are always very complimentary, but it never gets comfortable. I never feel particularly good about it. Which I suppose I should, you know, get over.
I feel tense. I've been without caffeine for a while, which I sincerely don't enjoy. It makes me feel nearly drugged. Ironic, no?
I could use a good Backrub.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca Campbell said...

I haven't checked here in longer than you have written. So there. But after an email swap, I realize that it's good to read your voice...hope to do it more often.
-b

January 19, 2006 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Urteaga said...

Do some posts. Rock and roll.
fleeingtheinterview.blogspot.com

February 1, 2006 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home