Monday, September 09, 2002

I have now weeded out the unfaithful. If after that LONG silence, you still check this lowly site of mine, you are permitted to continue doing so. Love you all.

So, I'm in the lovely Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at the moment. t's a lovely day. Lovely lovely.

I miss Sonie-jet-pants-a-riffic! I've been on a plane for the last two days straight. Recap from trip: Detroit blows. Hard. It isn't a nice sorta thing. It's family. And I love family. All except for that bitch Aunt Charlene. Who's neck I wanted to fawking snap. I swear. I don't think I'll see her ever again. Really.

I get to see Jeff, and Jeff's parents. It's been too lonk since that's happened.

And I need some coffee.

That's all for now.

All further information will be given on a need-to-know basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home